Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Travel+Street Shots- Vintage shop sale event






















感謝Viste la Calle 讓我有機會看到聖地牙哥Vintage這個牌子的Sales event.

衣服滿美的,還有DJ,音樂~~

還有可愛的女孩跟男孩們!感謝大家囉~~!!


XOXO,

Lynn


----------------------------------

Thank for Viste la Calle, I have chance to see the sales event in store Vintage.

It's a very nice store and with music.  ¡Qué bien!


Thank you all the boys and girls who's willing to be taken photos.


Muchas gracias!!!



XOXO,

Lynn

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I live in Farra D'isonzo, Italia and my job in fact deals with this field. Genuinely doing what you enjoy and writing about it in such a great way is a great gift. Your article is informative, illuminating, and passion-driven, all of which I profoundly appreciate when it comes to this topic.

    My homepage :: plaques (maxbusiness.com.br)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for appreciation ;)

    ReplyDelete